Friday, September 11, 2009

Journalism Resume

Patrick Michael Avery ( I couldn't figure out how to get the web site link)

Contact Information

Patrick Avery

12 Royal Pine Drive

Steep Falls, Maine

(207) 642-5491

Patrick.avery@umit.maine.edu


About Me


I am currently a journalism major at the University of maine. I was born in Los Angeles, California but moved up to maine at the age of three for family reasons. I have wanted to become a screenwriter/ director since my eighth grade term in middle school. However, since becoming a student at the University of Maine the idea of Journalism has tweaked my interests slightly. I'm currently a junior and am looking to take my journalism career with me back to California where I can hopefully incorporate my writing skills learned through journalism with screenwriter in an abstract way.

Journalism Experience

• Took Journalism Senior year in High School

• Was in Honors English throughout High School

• Wrote two articles for the school Newspaper


Personal Skills

• Think of myself as a good writer

• Not afraid to ask questions

• Not afraid to find answers

• Enjoy writing

No comments:

Post a Comment